Wednesday 29 June 2016

DREAMS

Posting has been on and off in the past weeks, been very busy with job. But hate the fact that I have forgotten my work lately, and which is to inspire myself and others. I wanted to share with us on DREAMS, but it was late and I was tired. So while reading my e-mail this morning, then I fell into some quotes on dreams by Kanye West, found them motivating, but one struck me from the many quotes and decided I share it with my readers.
- "Most people are slowed down by the perception of themselves. If your taught is you can't do anything, you won't do anything. I was taught that I can do everything". I found one word interesting "Perception" that is the ability to hear, see or become aware of something through the senses. It is also a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression. Naturally it is easy for us to identify with things which we see or hear. Things we allow ourselves to hear and see subconsciously affect us, and indirectly affects the pursue of our DREAMS. So let us be careful when we choose the things we want to see, like places we want to go and things we want to hear.

No comments: